• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey Pokemon Lovers!!!

Honsly

Pokemon Lord
Years
  • Hey Everybody!!!
    This place is awesome!!!! :)
    Everyone who loves Pokemon as much as I do or more in one place is great!!
    Can't wait to get to know everyone and hopefully we can battle one day!!

Take care for now :)

Years
  • Hi and welcome, Honsly! A lot of people adore Pokemon here and we're always discussing it so this is an awesome place to stop by. You can discuss all the generations, from the first to the sixth, as well as any other aspect of the franchise like trades, battles, spin-offs, and so on. :3

Enjoy yourself! Be sure to let the staff know if you're in need of help along the way.

Azar

Elite Four
    Years
    • Seen Jun 4, 2014
    Hi Honsly!

Welcome to PC. You are a real Pokémon Lover, I can feel your great love in your words. If you need something, count on us. We are friendly members, so don't worry and ask everything. If you want to chat with someone, I'm here... Send me a message or leave a comment in my profile.

I don't know nothing about online battles, because I don't have a DS and 3DS, but I'll have it very soon.

See you around!

Back