• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey there baby! What is your sign? XD

JBCBlank

Satanist to the core.
    Years
    100% Scorpio!!!

Hey there baby! What is your sign? XD

Years
    • Seen Apr 17, 2009
    Scorpio! and this one time when my cat went missing, the entire time we couldn't find her my horoscope kept saying the same thing (for days!) it said: You are looking for something very important. (creepy huh?)

Fury of Ninetales

I'm back!
    Years
    i think i'm leo or cancer. my b-day is July 21 if someone can help me out. I don't pay much attention to horoscopes but if i'm lookin thru the paper and i see them, i just read them out of curiousity. i don't believe them much

Years
    Fury of Ninetales said:
    i think i'm leo or cancer. my b-day is July 21 if someone can help me out. I don't pay much attention to horoscopes but if i'm lookin thru the paper and i see them, i just read them out of curiousity. i don't believe them much
    You're Leo, same as me, tch, 'cuz mine's 6 days after yours. XD

Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2014
    Since my birthday falls on the the first 5/7 of November, that would make me a Scorpio.

I don't put much thought into it; I just use the whole "Scorpio" thing whenever someone asks what my sign is.

Ibuberu

prepare yourself pls
    Years
    Oooohhh.
    I'm Pisces,that I am,but one freaky part ish tha I'm borned on the same day 00Zero ish borned,4th March.o.O
    And,I read horoscopes,mostly for fun,but once in awhile,what the horoscopes say actually come true!!^^
    And...I'm born in the year of the Chicken!*cluck*
    I think....XD

♥Whitney♥ said:
    Um,I don't know what mine is,can someone please look it up for me?My birthday is Jan25.Thank you! ^^ ♥

I believe you are an Aquarius,Whitney!

Suki

I'm gonna make it.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2019
    Libra and im proud to be it, October 13th and im a monkey

Back