• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey there baby! What is your sign? XD

Years
    I'm a Virgo too. Barely. My birthday is September 21st, and I think the cutoff is the 22nd or 23... XD
    I don't read horoscopes though. We don't get the paper, and I never believe it.

Merzbau

it's just a ride.
    Years
    I'm a Scorpio, I picked up a horoscope book in Waldenbooks and looked at it, just to see if anything that it said would happen was right. XD

The thing about those things is most of the time, they say things so generally, that anything could happen and it seem like it was in what they say. XD

EDIT: w00t! 2 pages! XD

Electric Hero

(Lightning) Lord
    Years
    I'm Scorpio... I think I don't believe in the things they say about the signs... but two weeks in a row... what they said happened o_O ... anyway... did I tell you I'm Scorpio? XD.

Lil' Schu

never an honest word... ♫
    Years
    I'm Cancer, the crab =P (Althlough that's a strange name for a crab o_O). I read the horoscopes if I'm bored...then I compare what they say your day will be like to mine. And it's completely opposite. XP

Chiru

I dun use this account any mo'
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen May 31, 2013
    *waves a scorpio flag*

... I think my sign suits me XD.

Kurono

Remember?
    Years
    All hail the almighty Libra. I am balance! And an inanimate object.~_~ Still... Boo-yah! And I do read my horocope because its predicitons magically come true. XD

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 19, 2016
    Aquarius. The peaceful water sign.
    The opposite of Dragons.
    Surprisingly, the horoscopes always seem to come true.
    When I read my first 'Aquarian Personality' horoscope, I was surprised at how well it fit me.

EmeraldSky

Make the Colors in the Sky!
    Years
    My sun sign: Virgo (I like to have some sort of order in all areas in my life, but some people would consider some of my areas, like my desk, as a mess. Virgos are also very friendly, and that's me too.)
    My Chinese sign: Year of the Ox (I'm very strongwilled, as Oxen people are)

Back