• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey there from a youtuber

Years
    • Seen Sep 28, 2022
    Hey To all Im Tristen im one of the 2 people that run a youtube channel called Thegamerstree where we do spilt-screen pokemon games to rpg games made by people on the pokecommunity forums im looking foward to chatting with alot of new people on here and hope if u guys have time would come check us out and if your a creater of a game or hack u want us to try give us a shout on youtube or here and i would be glade to answer you

Years
  • Hi there Tristen, welcome to PC! I do recommend putting a link to your channel in your signature instead of advertising in posts as that's the safer thing to do. The forum doesn't allow advertising unless it's in your signature so you'll have the best time if you abide by that rule. Just letting you know for the future - I don't have any problems with your intro but it's a good thing to keep in mind. :3

Check out the Let's Plays, Guides and Reviews subforum sometime if you'd like to post your gaming footage but be sure to read the rules over there first. Good luck! Have a wonderful time here and you can always contact me if you need help or don't understand something. :)

Back