• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey There Trainers :)

WiCkEdISH

WICKED:)
    Years
    Hey there my name is Junior also known as WiCkEdISH. I am 15 years old and my birthday is on January 23. I am a cool, fun, and awesome guy to hangout with or to talk to. I am also very funny :)

I love to do alot of things. Most of the time Im going out to the movies and parties with my friends or were just hanging out. Also when I'm not out im ethier playing my PS3 or DS Lite.

I have first started playing Pokemon with the Blue version with my Gameboy. Ever since I played the game I said Pokemon is one of the greatest game ever I have played. From Blue to Platnuim I currently own them all. Only handheld ones though. For console I have played most of them but not own.

Anyways there is more about me so If you want to be friends or ask me anything
    feel free to do so here or in a pm.

=]

Reina

pandasaur!
    Years
    Welcome to the forums Junior! I'm sure you'll like it here, as most (if not all!) of us feel the same way about Pokemon =p

Enjoy yourself, just remember- read the rules and everything will be alright~

Zeffy

g'day
    Years
    • Seen May 21, 2024
    Welcome to teh forums junior.
    You will have an awesomeness, ultrasonics time here.
    Read the rules and have fun!!

Relevant

PACT;; applejuice & nytkoi
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Dec 29, 2010
    That's awesome that you own all of the pokemon games. (I hope you get HG/SS as well. XD)

Welcome to the forums! Have fun, be active & read the rules!

-MetalGardevoir

Years
    • Seen May 17, 2009
    wow...wish i owned all of them, lol. ah well, emulation suits me fine. Welcome to the forums

Alex

what will it be next?
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2022
    Your introduction was too long. Don't you know that no one has an attention span longer than 7 seconds anymore? Gotta keep it quick and simple.

Welcome to PC, Wickedish. (like that :D)

Back