• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey there!

Years
    • Seen Dec 21, 2007
    Hi, I'm Zapster! I gave up Pokemon a hecka long time ago, but something's pulling me back into it, lol. Well, my favorite Pokemon is Pikachu and I'm not familiar with any of the new Pokemon around. I still have my GameboyColor, and play FireRed! Well, see you around, I guess!

Aureon

Developer of Pkmn RainStorm
    Years
  • Welky, Zappy! ;3
    Hope ya have a fun time here, and I hope that you don't give up Pokémon soon!

Shadowthinker

Blissey OKOer
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2008
    mmm..... i bet you'll like Pokemon again when you have a good time here .HAVE A GOOD TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2023
    I do agree with pokemaster000...
    Anyways, welcome to the community.
    Feel free to room around the forum, but don't get lost, okay..? :P

Well, I'm sure you'll find lots of interesting stuff around.
    Have a great time! ;)

Binary

え?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2014
    Oh, welcome to PC,
    Wow, you sound like a good guy and I hope you get more attracted to pokemon with the help of this forum :P
    Eh...read the rules and have lotsa fun. Make alot of friends and try to be active. I think you'll have a great time here, If you wanna be friends or need help on anything pm me!
    I think you'll have fun here!

~Celebi

Souless

What?
    Years
    • Age 32
    • ???
    • Seen Nov 24, 2016
    Hi!!!

I'm Souless

Well, I almost left pokemon because I was getting tired, but when I discovered this place, how could I refuse? =] so I started playing Mystery Dungeon Red and Emerald, and I'm getting a DS to get Mystery Dungeon Time

I think that most of people at this place keep liking pokemon because of their friends :3 you can PM me if you want me to become one of those!

Back