• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey there!

Arithmetician

Ashley Fanatic!
    Years
    Hiya! I'm Arithmetician. I love Final Fantasy, Super Smash Bros. Brawl, and above all, Ashley from Warioware! I'm hoping to be a really competitive Pokemon player.

Logan

[img]http://pldh.net/media/pokecons_action/403.gif
    Years
    Welcome the the community, Arithmetician; I don't like maths, unfortunately. But I like it as a username XD;.

I can't really say much to you, EmeraldSerenade has already linked you to S&M and we don't share many interests. I'll just leave you with the note that you can PM me if you need any help or have any concerns around the forum. :)

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    HELLO THERE. WELCOME TO THE FORUMS.

You've been on forums before; you know the drill. :B

Arithmetician

Ashley Fanatic!
    Years
    That, and there's a class in the game Final Fantasy Tactics called the Arithmetician. It uses math formulas to accurately strike with magic spells. That's mainly where I get the username from. :D

Chad -

Years
    • Seen Aug 27, 2012
    I, too, am a huge fan of Final Fantasy. Your username caught my attention, so I wanted to welcome you here. What's your real name, since typing your username is annoying xP? Any who, welcome to the forums, Arith, and if you need anything, send me a message or VM me to chat or something.

Back