• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey there.

Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2012
    Hows it going. Completely new here. My name's Sam, you can call me that or talbot. Talbot comes from The Wolf Man, which is my favorite film.

Been playing Pokemon since I got a GBC and Blue when i was like 7. Right now I have HeartGold, Diamond and Sapphire (FireRed and Ruby I left at school with my Gameboy. Fun to play when intoxicated, although I'm regretting not having FireRed).

I like music, film, huge New York sports fan. Favorite Pokemon would have to be Feraligatr.

See everyone around.

Cyclone

Eye of the Storm
    Years
    • Seen Oct 3, 2016
    Hello. You're not completely new any longer as you are participating as of now. Welcome and keep participating. :)

Watch out for Hikari; she's mad as hell. ;) And also watch for MidnightShine. Claims to be B2/W2's biggest fan; that could be challengable. :D

I see you're into the water types based on your favourite. I don't have a specific favourite, but I tend to go with Fire types myself. I can bring any to a battle however.

Cyclone

Years
    Hows it going. Completely new here. My name's Sam, you can call me that or talbot. Talbot comes from The Wolf Man, which is my favorite film.

Been playing Pokemon since I got a GBC and Blue when i was like 7. Right now I have HeartGold, Diamond and Sapphire (FireRed and Ruby I left at school with my Gameboy. Fun to play when intoxicated, although I'm regretting not having FireRed).

I like music, film, huge New York sports fan. Favorite Pokemon would have to be Feraligatr.

See everyone around.

Hi Talbot, I am Hikari.

You've been one of the older Pokefans like me as well. Ruby was my first game and I also played the 4th and 5th Gen.

I may suggest the Pokemon Gaming areas and also Culture & Media for you. There's loads of stuff to talk about there!

And I herd u liek Feraligatrz... my brother started with one in his HeartGold.

Make sure you read the rules or contact a moderator/admin if you get stuck. They aren't too difficult to spot.

@CycloneGU It's a joke, I'm just trying to make PC laugh.

- Hikari10, "Comedic Genius Of Oshawott"

diab_low

All men live, only few exist.
    Years

See everyone around.

WELCOME Sam my name is Diablo and that comes from my real last name Diab. (Diablo was a nickname given to me because of my lastname).

I have been playing Pokemon at the same time. I got a GBC and silver from my cousin about 13 years ago and have been hooked since. I currently have a emulator.

I am a fan of music (I will listen to everything.) and some movies. and I am into the sports here in Australia (MY HOME COUNTRY) and my fav Pokemon is thy Lugia.

Hope we cann be good friends btw. :D

Last edited:

Ninjagon

Back from a break.
    Years
    You should try B&W, they'll be a great addition to your collection. Welcome to PC! The games you have are pretty fun but do you get bored often? I sometimes do so i visit the Challenges Forum, they are great fun especially monotype challenges. See you around!

~Ninjagon, One of PC's friendliest

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
    Years
    Hey Sam! I'm gonna call you Sam because I don't like calling people by their usernames. It's so formal and polite and this isn't meant to be a formal or polite place :P. You can call me Andy :)

We are incredibly compatible. Film is my favourite thing in the entire world. I go to the movies on pretty much every day I have off. BUT MORE IMPORTANTLY it excites me beyond anything that you are a New Yorker! I'm not, I have to live in stupid Australia, but I envy you so much.

Anyway, welcome to PC! VM me if you want to say hi :D. Hopefully I'll hear from you soon!

Rayshin

Lurking to the max.
    Years
    Hey there, talbot! Welcome to the PC Forums!
    If you're interested, you could check out the Adoption Center. They can help you in their specific fields.

~Always.

Back