• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

hey there

Rainbow Arcanine

now known as aslan
    Years
    Hey Sentinel23,welcome to PC! I've been a Pokemon fan since around R/S/E and most people here have been playing Pokemon since early childhood n_n.We have huge discussions and topics to join in to from Pokemon to trivias and all that :3.

What are you particularly interested in?Art,clubs,designing,welcoming others,a specific generation,anime,manga,music? It'd be amazing to know some more about you and it'd help getting us to know your interests better.

Judging by your avatar and usertitle,are you a huge fan of Gen V n_n? I'm planning on getting White 2 maybe this weekend and starting on it ASAP.I've got teams planned out and everything ._.

Welcome,I'm Rainbow :D! You can check the PC Adoption Center to apply for a mentor for particular sections or the whole forum.Make sure to have a quick look at the rules and enjoy yourself!

Years
    hey guys
    im new here though im a long time pokemon fan since ever.
    glad to meet you all :))

Hi Sentinel, welcome to PC.

I starting to think you're a 5th Gen fan like me cos of your usertitle. I've been playing Black for a while now and I plan to eventually get B2/W2.

Like Rainbow said, you should check out the Adoption Center and also browse the forum a bit. Make sure you read the forum-wide rules so you don't cause trouble, and make some new friends if you can.

Enjoy your stay and feel free to VM me, OK?

- Hikari10

Back