• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey there.

TreeTerraGames

Youtuber - Pokemon
    Years
    Hello everybody I'm TreeTerraGames and I really like pokemon among other things so I hope I will have fun here.
    Youtube - TreeTerraGames
    Twitter - TreeTerraGames
    Steam - TreeTerra
    PSN - TreeTerra

... Bye.

Last edited:
    'Sup TreeTerraGames! It's a pleasure to have you here, welcome to PokeCommunity. :D

So you're a Youtuber? PC has pretty strict rules for advertising so make sure to read the community rules to understand them, but you're always allowed to leave a link to your channel in your signature since that's one of the only accepted ways to advertise. You must be quite a big Torterra fan, having your account named after it and all! It's a pretty cool Pokemon and definitely the most unique of the starters. Perhaps you're a fan of Sinnoh? If you are, I'd recommend checking out our Fourth Generation board and getting involved in some of the threads there. They'd be glad to have you over at that section. :)

Oh, and hey! We have an awesome Video Games board as well and since you're a gamer I'm sure that'd be an ideal place for you here. The Let's Plays, Guides and Reviews subforum is also the go-to place for anyone who wants to post their LPs and other videos there. Of course it comes with a set of rules to prevent people from using PC as an advertising platform, so you should read them! It'll be fine though I'm sure, you'll probably get the hang of it easily. If you're confused about the Video Games board and its contents (including subforums), you should private message Captain Fabio since he was the past moderator there. He'll be able to help out.

In general though, if you need forum-related help, you can go to one of the moderators with the bold blue names. We're all pretty knowledgeable about this place and are always here to point you in the right direction. An alternative is to post your questions in the Questions & Feedback section, located right above the Welcome Lounge. You've got a lot of options!

Have a greaaat time here and pleasure meeting you~!

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 17, 2023
    Welcome Terra!

You've got a cool collection of videos there :) Looks like you're in to lots of different games, have a look in the Video Games sub-forum! ^-^

[Cirno you ninja! :P]

Back