• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey There!

Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2014
    Hey, I'm DeoxHacker and I've been a keen Pokemon player all my life! I have played Hacked ROMs in the past but this time I decided to try and make them myself, and am just getting everything ready to start my project. Hopefully, you'll see me a lot more in future!

Thanks for Reading!

Rabby

The Samurott Awaits...
    Years
  • Welcome DeoxHacker, to PC ;3
    And I will be so glad to be one of the first one to beta ur first hack rom <3333
    Hope u like It here ♡

Years
  • Welcome to the forum, DeoxHacker! Good luck with creating your own hack, I'm sure it'll be a tough journey but that will all pay off in due time. I don't have any knowledge in that department but the hackers over at our Emulation board would be great people to go to.

You'll find plenty of tutorials, guides, and other resources to help you out over there. Be sure to stick around and have a good time! Shoot the hacking moderators a message if you need anything and be sure to work hard. Those who strive to create a great game come out successful, after all.

See you around! :)

Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2014
    Thank You so much for the support and welcoming me, I'm flattered, I'm going to keep a log when start development!

Thanks again for the kind words!

Back