• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey there

Years
    My name's Deon, but you can call me by my username if you want. I've used PC to find a lot of cool rom hacks and fan games for quite some time now, but I finally decided to make an account to join the forums and hopefully make some friends online. I enjoy writing music, so I hope I'll be able to write some to help with the development of fan games and such

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    My name's Deon, but you can call me by my username if you want. I've used PC to find a lot of cool rom hacks and fan games for quite some time now, but I finally decided to make an account to join the forums and hopefully make some friends online. I enjoy writing music, so I hope I'll be able to write some to help with the development of fan games and such
    Hi Deon! Welcome to the community~ There are tons of people here, and some who make music too! They hang out in our Creative Media section. Hopefully you'll have a great time!

sCam

Killing is a pleasure
    Years
    • ny
    • Seen Dec 18, 2016
    Welcome to the community. Hope to see you around! Ciao.

Back