• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey there.

Years
    • Seen Jan 31, 2023
    I'm not one for introductions, but it's nice to see this place is still kicking, especially after like what, 10+ years now? I used to have an account here but I don't have access to it anymore (email that went along with it got purged I think) so I decided to make a new account. You'll definitely see me more active once I get my Switch.

Also, it's nice to see this place has yet to work on a better slogan. 😂

Years
    • Seen Jun 28, 2021
    Welcome back Cobray! Hope you'll stay a bit longer this time around! Played any Pokémon ever since?

UlrickVGCMasters

UlrickVGCMasters
    Years
  • Hi everybody I've been playing Pokemon from 1999 I feel very proud to say that and Excited with the new direction Pokemon is going to I am always ready for new experiences and Pokemon will always be in my blood. The Nintendo Switch is going to make Pokemon more epic than it has ever been just like the 3DS did. I am also a very competitive Pokemon player if you didn't notice from my username. If you want to talk team builds etc.. let me know

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Hey Cobray! Glad you decided to give us another visit! :) Things definitely have changed after 10+ years but we're still the same 'ol Pokemon loving community. Glad you have you back aboard!

Back