• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey there!

Master Lan

Newbie Guy
    Years
    Yeah, well, my name is Lan, and I'm new here.

However, I'm not new to forums, as I was a member of PokemonElite2000.

I'm pretty good at graphic art and stuff and spriting. I enjoy RPing too.

♥Whitney♥

♥Goldenrod Gym ******♥
    Years
    Hi,welcome to the PC!I am kind of new,so you can count on me as a friends. ^^ Well read the rules and have as much fun here as you can! ^^ PM me to be friends,okay bye.See you around! ^^ ♥

Years
    Hey dude, welcome to PC, post a lot, have fun. PM me if you want some sprites or if you want to be my friend or part of my PC family. :classic:

Years
    • Age 35
    • UK
    • Seen Mar 26, 2013
    LAN you made it here! how i dont know, but still YOUR HERE! at least you know somebody... me hehe you better be active or i shall have to slap you with a wet fish... just for the fun of it of course! i hope to see you around the spriting area!

Master Lan

Newbie Guy
    Years
    Heh, hey Yami!

I found this place serching for Pokemon Forums on Google... since the Shack is down and I have nothing to do.

Sorano

幸福☆
    Years
    Heeeyyyo. :33 Welcome to The Pokemon Community~ My name is, um, Karli. ^___^ If ya have any questions, you can PM me if ya like. :) Have fun~!

Back