• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey there

Years
  • Well, um, hi. You know I was never really that good at introductions so I'll just say I'm 10 years old (Almost 11), come from england and I like video games. Hope to see you all around the forums!

Years
  • Hi there SilverHaunter :)
    Welcome to the Pokecommunity ^^
    I hope you stick around here and enjoy your stay
    PM me if it is aything you are wondering about or if you want to be friends ^^
    Have a great stay :)

.Bastion

O a t h k e e p e r
    Years
  • Welcome to the PC forums. ^^

You're definitely a youngin' XD.

Follow the rules and enjoy your stay.

Years
    • Seen Aug 17, 2009
    Welcome to the PC~
    I really do hope you enjoy your stay here.
    read the rules, and just have fun <3
    PM me if you'd like to be friends, or if you have any questions~

~Catch ya later~ :2:

Absolitude

Disaster in Absol clothing
    Years
  • Welcome to PC, hope you have a great time here. Remember to post a lot, but make it thoughtful. And not to get in trouble with the administration. Also just read the rules, and pm me for anything you want. Just find you place, and you'll be O.K. ;)

Years
    • Seen Jan 13, 2009
    Yo SilverHaunter, starting a 'hello' thread of your own ia good enough introduction to me. ;) Welcome to PC Forums, and I hope you'll enjoy your visits here. Be sure to post in the threads and meet the members. A 10-turning-11 year old member in PC? Very interesting! :D Anyways, have fun!

Back