• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey this is a tittle click it

Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2021
    So I've came across this place a few times before so I thought I should make an account. What should I do first?

bill flibby

Chase is my favorite
    Years
  • Depends on your interests, honestly. I see you've got an avatar, which means you've at least fiddled around in the profile menu for a little while.

I would suggest trawling the different boards to find one that you both like and has interesting content. My personal favorite is the Treehouse, but it isn't for everyone. Or, maybe it is for everyone. I dunno. Check out the board listing, find boards that interest you, lurch for a bit, post every now and then, and you'll have a grand time.

ghostly

cross my heart. ♫
    Years
  • YO. WELCOME TO PC!

That's awesome, you won't regret making an account! Let's see, there's the Hack section where you can play hacked games or be a hacker yourself! There's Game Developments, Pokemon Games they made! There's roleplay sections where you can rp, if you have an interest in it! There's Pokemon Trivia- Pokemon forum games! There's also each forum for Pokemon Generations to Pokemon Ruby to X and Y! There are Pokemon Clubs to join too! If you have an interest in building teams and competitive battles or trading, Current Generation Pokémon Gaming is the forum for you!

Oh hey, you can read fanfiction or write a story to share! Why not head to Challenges? Take a challenge! Why, you can also discuss the episodes of at Pokemon Anime! Pokemon General- they have Pokemon Manga discussion or show off your merchandise!

But of course, there's topic for non-Pokemon, you can see the section below! Entertainment & Hobbies section and Off-Topic Discussions are the non-Pokemon forums! Games, serious discussions, Mafia, Clubs, Anime & Manga that covers non-Pokemon subjects!

...Oh, I practically listed them all. xD Other than that, you can make friends and chat, chat, chat! C: Socialize! Broaden your horizon! There's many places to visit, finding the right places for you to stay and many people to be friends with!

Hope to see you stick around and have fun! ENJOY!

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Ah, hihi there~ I recommend that you check out the [Helpful links] thread, where it's basically an area containing all the useful threads you might be interested in viewing. You can also check out our [PokeCommunity Adoption Center], where you can apply for a mentor to show you around the forums and teach you all kinds of stuff about PC. So yeah! There's those, but you're more than welcome to browse around the forums and see what you like! ♥ Welcome to PC by the way! =) I'm Dragon!

I hope this all helps you out! Have a great day, and I hope to see you around the forums sometime! Should you need PC-related help, it'd probably be best to PM or VM a staff member and they'll be able to help you out as soon as they can! See you soon~!

Back