• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey what am I doing here thats Farfetch'd

Years
    • Seen Jun 1, 2011
    Hey im new here, I love pokemon,film,and like to write poetry (I learned that last part today when i wrote 8 poems :D) I have had over 200 videos on youtube, then the account was deleted. I have a new youtube account though now and I love tcg.

Xyrin

WOW REMEMBER THIS??
    Years
    Welcome. Try to be a good member and welcome to our corner of the interwebz. If you need help with anything ask myself or somebody with a bold name. :]

Years
    Why hello there!

I see you like the TCG and have already found it. You should stick around that section and help me revive the section here. I've got a few interesting things planned for the section to bring it to life hopefully. :>

Remember to read the rules of every section you post in! It kinda annoys me when people break the simpler rules that this board has. :>

Years
    • Seen Jun 1, 2011
    Why hello there!

I see you like the TCG and have already found it. You should stick around that section and help me revive the section here. I've got a few interesting things planned for the section to bring it to life hopefully. :>

Remember to read the rules of every section you post in! It kinda annoys me when people break the simpler rules that this board has. :>

Yeah for the tcg can we do tournament and league reports? I might be going to a league tommorow thats why.

Vrai

can you feel my heart?
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Oct 24, 2022
    Hey im new here, I love pokemon,film,and like to write poetry (I learned that last part today when i wrote 8 poems :D) I have had over 200 videos on youtube, then the account was deleted. I have a new youtube account though now and I love tcg.

Hiya Farfetchd! You're missing an apostrophe! >:O

...nevertheless, welcome to PC! It sounds like we have like a section for each of your interests which is totally awesome and doesn't ever happen all the time! We have a writing section for you to put any poems that you're comfortable posting, a thread... somewhere (I've never actually used it ;;) for posting YouTube videos, and then we have a TCG section too! :D; Aww, that sucks about your YouTube account though. Do you know why it was removed or anything? ;o;

I hope you enjoy PC a lot! Like I said, there's a lot of stuff to do all over the place, from poetry to art to TCG to B/W to simply playing forum games, even. If you ever have trouble deciding what to do or need help with the forums, don't be afraid to ask me any questions you have (or you can ask one of the cool people with bold names - they're the forum staff!). Oh, and don't forget to check out the rules, too. They're important to read if you don't wanna get in trouble. T^T

Anyway, do have a wonderful time at PC and post a lot! :D;

Years
    Hi there, Farfetchd, welcome to the Pokecommunity. I really like your avatar, it really emphasizes Farfetch'd's personality! I, myself, don't write much poetry, although I did place second in a poetry contest that I entered in the third grade. Writing 8 poems seems like a lot of work, was it a school assignment, that you wrote them for, or was it just for fun? That's pretty cool that you used to have that many videos on youtube, although it sucks that your channel got deleted :c. The TCG is pretty cool, although I usually just collect the cards, I might try and enter the TCG metagame, once the Pokemon TCG Online Simulator's Player vs. Player aspect is open to everyone. Anyhow, you seem like quite the interesting member! Enjoy your stay and feel free to drop me a VM or two.

Years
    • Seen Jun 1, 2011
    Hiya Farfetchd! You're missing an apostrophe! >:O

...nevertheless, welcome to PC! It sounds like we have like a section for each of your interests which is totally awesome and doesn't ever happen all the time! We have a writing section for you to put any poems that you're comfortable posting, a thread... somewhere (I've never actually used it ;;) for posting YouTube videos, and then we have a TCG section too! :D; Aww, that sucks about your YouTube account though. Do you know why it was removed or anything? ;o;

I hope you enjoy PC a lot! Like I said, there's a lot of stuff to do all over the place, from poetry to art to TCG to B/W to simply playing forum games, even. If you ever have trouble deciding what to do or need help with the forums, don't be afraid to ask me any questions you have (or you can ask one of the cool people with bold names - they're the forum staff!). Oh, and don't forget to check out the rules, too. They're important to read if you don't wanna get in trouble. T^T

Anyway, do have a wonderful time at PC and post a lot! :D;
    \
    My account had got hacked ):

Hi there, Farfetchd, welcome to the Pokecommunity. I really like your avatar, it really emphasizes Farfetch'd's personality! I, myself, don't write much poetry, although I did place second in a poetry contest that I entered in the third grade. Writing 8 poems seems like a lot of work, was it a school assignment, that you wrote them for, or was it just for fun? That's pretty cool that you used to have that many videos on youtube, although it sucks that your channel got deleted :c. The TCG is pretty cool, although I usually just collect the cards, I might try and enter the TCG metagame, once the Pokemon TCG Online Simulator's Player vs. Player aspect is open to everyone. Anyhow, you seem like quite the interesting member! Enjoy your stay and feel free to drop me a VM or two.
    Well it was for school but I wasn't thinking about that when i wrote them

Back