• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Hey What is pokemon platinum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
Years
  • Hey Guys
    What is pokemon platinum? Cause we don't have it here in our country. Is like it the same, different or better than pokemon dp?
    Please tell me soon

Thx
    Zander

[AGELIMIT]
    Hey What is pokemon platinum
    [/AGELIMIT]

Sceptile16

Pokemon Master...In The Making
    Years
  • WHAT! what country are you in..if you don't mind me asking...but PKMN Platinum is the new remake of Pokemon Diamond and Pearl. It is like one of the biggest topics everyone is talking about these days. And most people might agree on me with this, but YES Platinum is almost 100% a better game the D/P...I hope you learn more about it soon...I'm still on the learning curve about it, because it's not out yet in the U.S..................

MyLittleShop

Click my eggs for free events
    Years
  • WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT!!!!!!!

What! Do you live in a hole or something! O_o

Naw, its fine... Its a remake of D/P... combined!

Zennerick

The Researcher
    Years
  • Pokemon Platinum

It's in fact not a remake, but a sequel to Pokemon Diamond and Pearl.

Bulbapedia said:
    Pokémon Platinum is a sister game to Pokémon Diamond and Pearl, and is the third Generation IV main series game. The mascot is Giratina. It will take place in the Sinnoh region and the player's starting location will be Twinleaf Town, just like Pokémon Diamond and Pearl. The game was first seen on May 11, 2008 when a low-resolution cell-phone picture of an upcoming issue of CoroCoro magazine was leaked around the Internet. On May 15, the magazine was officially released and the game was also officially confirmed by Nintendo.

More Info: Pokemon Platinum - Bulbapedia
    More Info: Pokemon Platinum - Serebii.net

Years
    • Age 31
    • AU
    • Seen Feb 18, 2023
    Haha, give the guy a break. He's just asking.

But, yeah, the third installation of the 4th generation. Unfortunatly, only avaliable in Japan at this point in time. But we're all sitting on the edge of our seats for the English edition!

Eureka1

Yay IIDX! :D
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jan 21, 2023
    I've just got it. :D

Will be playing all of today.

BakingBluePotatoe

The Red Death Alchemist
    Years
    *BOOOOOOOOOOMM!!!!!!*

I guess you could say it's the sequel to D/P... or something like that.

This time, Giratina is the mascot, and it's a lot cooler in Sinnoh, due to a crisis at Mt. Cornet... or something.

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    Where were you these last few months?
    everyone knows what platinum is.
    its just the same game like before, just a third installment.
    it has a few key differences, and it seems to be the best third installment yet.

and to clear everything up, its not a sequel.
    a sequel is something that happens after the maint story, this is the same thing, just with a lot of differences.
    people nowadays use the term "sequel" too often.

ShadowWind

Senkei Senbonzakura Kageyoshi
    Years
  • Let me clarify for you lets just say it like this platinum is to d/p as emerald is to r/s get it it will simply be the game just better you will most likely catch giritina first at lvl 70 then palkia and dialga after elite 4 at lvl 70 there is confirmed battle frontier similar to that of emerald maybe a few new forms unknown though the trade system will be improved and you will be able to see whats inside eggs underground will be improved and giritina will have a new snakelike form similar too dragonair but with wings and spikes and much thicker it will be released here in the US at some point to learn more just join the social group on it go to my profile im a member you can acces it from there we discuss the game there ask questions bout it and we have pics of the game

Dukey

oh.my.gaskarth.
    Years
  • wow... its like the thing that pokemon has revolved around for the past month now...

Dukey

oh.my.gaskarth.
    Years
  • wow, if I hadn't read ure post baconpie, I would have not gotten the item, as I left the dialga orb thing in Diamond at the top of mt coronet (it was a treck to get up there again), and the master ball in sapphire!

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
    Years
  • Hey thnxs guys
    Since I posted this message and i've found more about it.
    I heard that pkmn platinum will come out in australia and New Zealand(where I live) will come out in 2009 around the same time as America gets it and i've also been looking at marrilands vids on youtube. Thnxs a bunch for the help.

Hey What is pokemon platinum

PKMNTrainer Matt

繁殖動物かトレー? ??ー
    Years
  • Hey thnxs guys
    Since I posted this message and i've found more about it.
    I heard that pkmn platinum will come out in australia and New Zealand(where I live) will come out in 2009 around the same time as America gets it and i've also been looking at marrilands vids on youtube. Thnxs a bunch for the help.

Marriland is awesome isn't he.=3
    His videos are so helpful and cool.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back