• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey you all!

LunarWing

Shiny Hunter/Trainer
    Years
    Hey you all, i've already introduced myself in the New Users Hangout, but I guess not everyone reads that, so I made a thread too!

I'm Tjalling, I'm eightteen years old and I live in the Netherlands.
    Yes, that small country south(overseas) of Norway, west of Germany and north of Belgium!:P
    I've been into pokémon since the shows aired and the games came out here(I was 8 or so, don't really remember)
    I'm also a big music freak(mostly black/death/thrash/pagan-metal, but also hardrock and darkelectro), and I sing in a blackmetal band, and I compose my own music in my darkelectro project!:)
    Some other (maybe useless:P) info: my parents are divorced, I have a girlfriend, I have the lightest form of autistic spectrum(PDD-NOS), most people don't even know I have it untill I tell them:)

I'd love to make some friends here!:)
    If you still have questions to ask, don't hesitate!

Greetz,
    Tjalling

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
    Welcome to PC, Tjalling!

That was a wonderful intro, and I'm sure you'll have tons of fun and make plenty of friends her at PC!

That's really cool that you're in your own band and write your won music. I've always wanted to be in a band and never really got the chance X(

Hope you enjoy yourself around here, and have fun! ^___^

Pechachu

Indifference, I choose you!
    Years
    Hello, Tjalling, welcome to PC.

Netherlands, eh? I know quite a few people from around your parts, it sounds like a really nice place. Well, have fun, and I'll see you around. Feel free to message me if you fancy a chat. :3

Thundєr

Freelancer
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2013
    Welcome lunarwing, hope you enjoy and make some friends here on this community.

moments.

quixotic
    Years
    Welcome to the community!
    I am sure you will fit in nicely here as I know heaps of people who share music interests to you and even more who love music!
    Nice work getting into a band! I'd love to be in one, but I don't have the confidence... Maybe one day I will!

Good luck with everything!

Dragon_Souther

Vappy x Moony <3333
    Years
    *Insert apology for late post here*

Hello and welcome to PC!

I have the same tastes in music as you so its nice to meet someone else that loves metal as much as i do. I also have a brother with autism yet his is a bit more serious (Aspergers syndrome) he is very bright though so no problems there he just has some anger issues but he is not as bad as before.

Anyway goodbye and have a very merry (marill?) christmas!

Back