• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey, you! Get off the table!

Zebeedoo

Always remember to smile. ~
Years
  • I'm the quiet one. Left at the back of the class. Harrased because I'm quiet, left alone at the back of my 'friend's' crowd. Left out of everything because I'm quiet. Thank God I get a private tutor now and don't have to worry about all this anymore.... after four years of it.

Trainer Rye

Demon Hunter
    Years
  • Im the class clown, while teachers tell me to be quiet, i get louder!!! tho i never got in trouble for it lol. you do know that class clowns help ppl focus on there work more? no lie. so im helping the class LOL I rock!!!

Black Prince

±♠ サヨナラ ♠±
    Years
  • I'm a silent one, I'd say.
    There are also only three or four people like this, in my class.
    All the others are clowns...It's hard to work with a class like this. But it has become a habit, I bear them since February. -w-
    But I hope next year will be different.​

Years
  • I don't really have anything funny to say, so I keep my mouth shut most of the time. If I have a question I'll ask or can answer the teacher's question then most times I'll speak, but otherwise I'm pretty quiet. Except for math, I've got a ton of friends in my math class and I'm usually talkative in that class.

Back