• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey You Pikachu!

countryemo

Kicking against the earth!
    Years
    So yesterday i luckily stumpled upon a full used hey you pikachu game, mic/books/ect/game/ which is impossible to find, when i turned it on i somewhat enjoyed it, like most n64 games. The limited dialoge dissapoints me such as the goodnight/morning. i just got done with the caterpie part 1. Anyone else have/played this? What did you think?
    i know this is a pokemon spin off, but its a video game, i feel like it should go here

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    Mork, bby. :( Spin offs...

-beats up Mork and throws it there-

Dark Rukario

Lanturn Lover
    Years
    I played it for the first time at a games history exhibition on the weekend, and I thought it was adorable! The mic was a good touch, but I found the controls a little difficult without instructions.

Years
    Wow, I remember that game from a long time ago. I found it entertaining when I was younger, but I eventually gave it to my little cousin when I got bored of it.

TrainDozer

The Elite Four's Third
    Years
    • Seen Feb 24, 2013
    i used to love this game. i lost the mic eventually and sold the cardtridge to this game shop owned by these guys that knew nothing about games. my favorite thing about the game is if you say "wakie wakie eggs and bakie" in the morning to wake pikachu up, an exclamation point pops above his head and he looks all excited when he gets up. ive had him get a little mad when i said it too.

Stellar

Minior used Cosmic Power!
    Years
    I loved it but I'm pretty sure it's what taught me to use profanity. Nothing was more frustrating than having Pikachu mishear you.

Did anyone else go to the shed next to your house and see Pikachu holding a baseball bat with an evil look on his face? I vaguely remember this happening to me and it freaked me out.

sky_queen3

Mimikyu is cute :3
    Years
    They never released it in Australia but I have had a go of it at a game expo, it was cute and I wish they did release it here.

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen yesterday
    I did want to enjoy this game, but the bad microphone bothered me. No matter what I said, Pikachu couldn't understand me. So I got frustrated with it, which is a shame, because I really wanted to play.

Then I lost the microphone, and that was the end of that.

If a game like this/a remake was released, I'd buy it. So long as the microphone improved with the time it's had to do so.

I havent played Pikachu I chose you is it good?
    It's cute, I'll give it that. But if you're not a fan of watching a Pikachu run around the woods looking for mushrooms (:V) and other possibly-boring tasks, I'd pass over the game.

Empty Pot

a new beginning...
    Years
    I have to say, it's fun the first time through.
    I could never set that game down as a kid.
    Even if Pikachu couldn't understand my messed up 6 year old voice. :3

Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2013
    I wish you could somehow play it without the mic...Pikachu doesn't listen anyway...

One of my least favorite spinoff games, but not the worst.

Roxichu

Blastoff at the Speed of Light
    Years
    I had almost forgotten this game.

Yes, the voice recognition was primitive, to put it kindly. But hey, it was my own pet Pikachu that I could TALK to. That was badass.:cool:

Back