• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey

Years
    • Seen Mar 26, 2017
    What's Sup? I'm new here, I was a lurker for a while but then I decided to join. So, Hey.

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
  • Welcome to PC, Riex!

Another lurker emerges from the shadows! =P

Anyway, it's great that you finally decided to join! I'm sure you won't be disappointed with your decision, as The PokeCommunity is a great place to just chill out with cool people and pretty much post on what ever topics you like!

May i ask what kind of things you are interested in? If only I knew, as I'd be happy to direct you to our wide array of forums =P. But you should be able to figure it out on your own as well. PC is very easily navigated.

Make sure you read the rules/FAQ, as they should answer any simple questions you have. Feel free to PM/VM me with anything a little more complicated and I'd be happy to assist ^_^

I hope you have fun here, Riex. I'll see you around!

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
  • Posting > Lurking.

Welcome to the Pokecommunity, my friend. I'm sure we are all very pleased to have you posting upon our forums!

So you have been lurking since July, huh? Wow, that certainly is a long time to sit around and not say anything.
    Tell me, how ever did you manage to hold your tongue and not contribute to the interesting topics that are posted around the forum?
    (My brain is incapable of understanding that, I suppose. xD)

Well, I'm sure we can facilitate any interest you throw at us, Riex. The Pokecommunity certainly does have a very large selection of content in which you can partake in. I'm sure you will find your niche around here in no time at all.

As always, I would be very happy to assist you if you would so wish. However, if you believe somehow is perhaps harrasing you or you feel something is wrong, don't hesitate to direct your concerns to the members of the PC Staff. I'm sure they would be happy to help.
    (Though, I don't predict you should have many troubles around here. xD)

Take care now!

Percy Thrillington

The Mad Hatter
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    I have never understood how people can lurk. Why wouldn't you want to let your voice be heard amongst hundreds of others? Lurking will never make sense to me.

I'm glad you managed to stop lurking, Riex. Let me be the third to welcome you to the community. I'm sure you'll find loads of things here that interest you. Do you roleplay, by any chance?

Throw me a visitor message if you do or if you just want to chat. Otherwise, I assume I'll see you around the forums.

Years
    • Seen Nov 2, 2008
    And let me be the fourth to welcome you to the community <- @_@ You shouldn't have been lurking around, the first thing that all new users should do is to say at least a ''hello'' to hundreds of members in this community. Reading the rules is a must too. <- (I suggest you do it now before getting turn upside down) :D

Back