• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

hey!

theschmizz393

Cleffas will rule!
    Years
    hey im theschmizz393 and im pretty new here (i created an account awhile ago but didnt use it). ive made a couple posts so far, and am a member of serebii forums and pokemon gts forums. if you wanna PM me and just say hi, that would be great.

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
    Well you have made quite a few posts there, haven't you?
    (I think I made like... two my first day. xD)

Welcome back to the Pokécommunity, my friend. Since you are a member of two forums of such good popularity, I assume you know your way around an online community pretty well, huh? It's always nice to have a new member that knows the ropes a bit; they're more able to jump right in and start having a great time!
    (And it seems you're doing just that!)

So, I see that you enjoy posting around the Game Development section. Are there any plans of making your own fan game in the future? Or do you just enjoy commenting on others?
    (Either way, I'm sure you will enjoy yourself.)

To be perfectly honest, I believe you would enjoy yourself doing just about anything around this community, my good sir. The Pokécommunity has such a wide array of topics located in a myriad of sections; I don't see how anyone couldn't enjoy themselves while being here. It's just a matter of finding your niche and spreading your knowledge!

I do hope you will decide to stick around for a while. Gaining new members is always a thrill, but gaining new regulars around the community is even better! I do hope you will rise amongst the latter option.

Take care now, my friend. We'll be seeing you around.
    (I do believe you're using the account you created a while back, as your join date is from July of last year. ;D)

theschmizz393

Cleffas will rule!
    Years
    thanks for that warm welcome. it makes me feel a lot better. as i said in the thread about my storyline for my own game, i cant hack, but i like to think up storylines for my own games. see you around, and thanks again!

Circuit

[cd=font-weight: bold; font-style: italic; backgro
    Years
    Hi! Welcome here. I'm D_R_A and have created a group and am a member of another group. If you like dragons or the books by Christopher Paolini namely; ERAGON, ELDEST and BRISINGR then checkout:

The Eragon Fanclub

Dragons Den

As for your game, I'm sure there are people over at the hacking area who can 'build' it for you if you direct them. I look forward to seeing you around at my fanclub or Dragons Den.

D_R_A

Last edited:

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
    Welcome to PC, Theschmizz!

Or should I say, welcome back! You joined quite a while ago! Perhaps you'll be able to stick around for a bit longer this time around =P

So, you are a member of multiple pokemon forums? Then you should do fine here at The PokeCommunity! There's quite a bit to do here, so make sure you give everything a quick look at least!

I'll see you around, and have fun!

Back