• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey :)

Years
    • Seen Jan 10, 2009
    Hey. I'm Stephen.
    I'm 15 years of age from a place called Southport in sunny England (joke intended)
    I absolutely LOVE Pokemon. I have played nearly every one of the games provided by Nintendo since i was a little kid.
    Anyway, i think you can guess where my username is from.
    Yeah, the new Pokemon Rangers. It rocks =]

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
  • Welcome to PC, Alima-Ranger!

I can't say I've heard too much about a lot of sun in england....Rain is a different story! XD

I think you'll fit in just fine here at The PokeCommunity! Anyone who's played every single pokemon game should have a good deal to talk about! I'm sure you'll find some excellent topics to post on and in the process, meet a few cool people as well!

Drop me a PM/VM if you want to chat or have a question or two, and I'll be seeing you around. Have fun! ^__^

Azure-Supernova

Trainer of mediocre Champions!
    Years
  • Hey. I'm Stephen.
    I'm 15 years of age from a place called Southport in sunny England (joke intended)
    I absolutely LOVE Pokemon. I have played nearly every one of the games provided by Nintendo since i was a little kid.
    Anyway, i think you can guess where my username is from.
    Yeah, the new Pokemon Rangers. It rocks =]

Yay! Another Brit...... hello!

Rey Lewis 55

Baltimore Ravens Fan
    Years
  • Hello there Almia-Ranger, my name is Rey Lewis and welcome to the community. I don't recall where the sunny England is since I'm from Baltimore and I recall that as the New England states like Massachusetts.

8th Wonder™

റിപ്പബ്ല? ??ക്ക്
    Years
  • Welcome to the PokeCommunity, Almia-Ranger. Have you read the rules?
    Add me if you like I'll accept you.

Back