• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey ^^

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 31, 2009
    I'm not exactly the newest member, but I haven't had much chance to get on some forums lately. I've had college and alot of things have gone off lately, but I'm technically new as I've not really posted or had a good look around yet ^^;

But yes, my name's Maria and I love Pokémon. Have done since I was very little. My friend recommended me to this forum <3 So I thought I'd check it out, and here I am! I hope to make some good friends here ^^ So let's see how things go, right?

Later xx

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
  • Welcome to PC, Maria!

Ah, yes...College can be quite tiresome (I hate writing papers D: ). But trust me, our community is definitely worth it. I'm sure you'll have a great time here once you get started. Everyone here is very friendly and certainly most of us love pokemon, so you really can't go wrong! =D

Have fun, and I'll see you around! ^___^

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
  • Well, it's not expected of you to log on everyday or anything. XD I'm sure we all understand that there is more to life than this online community and that real life situations should always take precedence over online life. The point is, you made an introduction, right?

Welcome to the forums, Mariachan. Who referred you, if you don't mind me asking?

I'm sure you're going to make a good number of friends here, my dear. The whole community seems to be full of friendly people; it shouldn't be too awfully hard to find a few friends out of the thousands to choose from!

See you around the boards.

Dragon_Souther

Vappy x Moony <3333
    Years
  • Hello and welcome to PC!

As I know school can be hard at times and revision can make it difficult to get on but when I picture college and how hard it much be there it makes me shiver! I'm sure you will get on fine here anyway! Even some of the mods find it hard to get on every single day of the week!

You will find that everyone around here has been in a situation very similar to yours at some point in their life so we understand! We are just so friendly we will not even care if you can't get on every day! Well anyway I hope to see you later!

See you around!

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 31, 2009
    Thankyou for your warm welcomes everyone ^^ I appreciate it!

And yes, Hallucination, I'll tell you who referred me ^^ I believe it was Starchild. I THINK that's her name here, I'm not sure. I'll have to find out properly later.

Shining Platinum

Lovin' Kallen till I die!
    Years
  • Welcome to PC Mariachan!
    I bet you're gonna get along great with the people on this forum!
    So post often and be active please!

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 31, 2009
    heh, I can't promise I'll post that often and be active. I do have college ^^; So I'll post when and where I can, but yea...

Cloche

エスパーレディ
    Years
  • ... I feel as if this might sound wierd, but, was I the one that recommended you? <3
    Anways, welcome to the PC Maria! *Hugs*
    Be sure you read the rules, and enjoy your time here, and good luck in college! I'm rooting for you! *cheerleads*

Back