• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey (:

Krysalist

Enthusiastic Newcomer
    Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2011
    Right I haven't got a clue what to write for an intro, but I'll try :L

Uhh I've been a member on here before, but because I haven't been on the internet for a long time, I have forgotten my login details and such :P

I do enjoy playing Pokémon, but I find it's a game that I can play when I'm in a certain mood... Like now, I really want to get myself a Nintendo DS and as Chrimbo is on it's way I might get one :D

Can't think of anything else to write....
    So I guess I'll see you around if I do come on here often enough ^_^

Kevin

kevin del rey
    Years
    Welcome back Krysalist to the PokeCommunity! I dunno how long you have been gone, but a ton has changed since then, I bet. : 3 Like new themes, forums, members (including staff ones), and the signature rules were updated, as you might have noticed the the big text in that notice up there. xD

It won't take long to get used to the updated PC, but remember to re-read the rules to make sure you're following them. n__n Have fun at PC!

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
    Years
    Hiiii Krysalist, and welcome back. <3 And its very nice to meet you. <3 You know, my own DS is broken. ;3; Hah, it was a great DS, I named it smashy. :3 But, the next one I won't break so easiliy! Cause I was gonna play Disagea DS and pokemon heart gold like crazy. :3

So yeah, welcome back, and I do hope to see you around. <3

Last edited:

Dark: Random Guy

Professional Coin Flipper
    Years
    • Seen Mar 1, 2011
    nice to meet you and welcome back.

i have my own experiences with terrible internets so you have my sympathies on that regard.

anyway, welcome back. =D

Krysalist

Enthusiastic Newcomer
    Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2011
    Hiiii Krysalist, and welcome back. <3 And its very nice to meet you. <3 You know, my own DS is broken. ;3; Hah, it was a great DS, I named it smashy. :3 But, the next one I won't break so easiliy! Cause I was gonna play Disagea DS and pokemon heat gold like crazy. :3

So yeah, welcome back, and I do hope to see you around. <3

lol since when was there Pokémon Heat Gold? I've missed too much! D:

Back