• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

HEY!

Years
    • Seen Apr 24, 2011
    Hello :D
    I love pichu <3
    cuteeeeeey x

Me love oshawott tooooo :D

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
  • Welcome to PC, Sophie. I have to agree with you that Oshawott and Pichu are both very cute. Anyhow, it was nice getting to know a bit about you and here's to an enjoyable stay, here at PC.

Impo

Playhouse Pokemon
    Years
  • Hey Sophie,
    Welcome to PC :) !

I see you like Pichu, so for your enjoyment

HEY!

:D !

Rionix

My girlfriend is a crazy fox
    Years
    • Seen Dec 24, 2011
    Just my observation but seems that Oshawott's charm captivates mostly females :P

Welcome to PokeCommunity :)

EDIT - oh and I now love you for loving Pichu too :3

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
  • Welcome to PC, Sophie! I can't say I care for Pichu or Oshawott for that matter (sacre bleu!) but, as you've probably gathered, lots of people do seem to share your taste in Pokemon. Have fun exploring the forums!

Vrai

can you feel my heart?
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Oct 24, 2022
    Heya Sophie! :D

Welcome to the PokéCommunity! Hehe, I think both Pichu and Oshawott are pretty cute myself, although I gotta say I really like Tepig out of the three new Unova starters. :3 Make sure you take a look over the PC rules before you start posting a lot more - it'd be pretty bad if you accidentally broke one without knowing what they are. :(

Have fun at the forums! :>

Last edited:
    Back