• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey.

Years
    • Seen May 4, 2011
    Hi to everyone, i wanna ask how can i play heart gold on the PC, how to get it, how to wi-fi battle and all that sort of stuff. Any help would be appreciated.

I need some info how to play with WI-FI any programs or stuff..

Last edited:

Vrai

can you feel my heart?
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Oct 24, 2022
    Hi to everyone, i wanna ask how can i play heart gold on the PC, how to get it, how to wi-fi battle and all that sort of stuff. Any help would be appreciated.

I need some info how to play with WI-FI any programs or stuff..

Hey xxMasterxx! Welcome to PC! :3

...what exact information are you looking for? To play a Pokémon game like HG on your computer, you'd need a ROM and an emulator, but we can't provide you with those sorts of things here. At least, not directly. Aside from that, you can find all of the information about this topic here. AFAIK, you cannot use Wi-Fi with an Emulator.

Make sure you read over your rules and enjoy your time at PC! :>

Years
    • Seen May 4, 2011
    So is there anyway to play it on emulator? I got everything it's set and done.. I just wanted to know if you can play 1 vs 1 from the computer.

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    You know, threads here are for people who want to introduce themself to the community. Not questions like this that obviously have little interest in putting any effort into introducing themselves. If you need help finding something, use this thread to ask for help. Otherwise, please appreciate when someone welcomes you and at least try to be respectful of them taking the time out of their day to help you, rather than tossing question after question at them until you get the answer. I realize there's only two posts in this thread that you made, but this is how the story goes most of the time, and it's very frustrating to the people who try to help you out. You know?

Back