• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

hey...

Years
    • Seen Nov 28, 2016
    Hey, so I've been playing pokemon games since they first came out, but after playing gold I figured I was too old for it, but after playing a little of my brothers white version i decided to get back into it.
    Through some random googleing I came across the pokecommunity site a couple times, but I didn't really explore all that it had to offer until I found the tutorials section. Once i found that I decided to look around the rest of the site. After looking around i knew i had to join.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • It's really worthwhile on what the PokeCommunity has to offer. Welcome aboard! Glad you joined us, and glad you found us on Google! :D You're never too old to play Pokemon. :3 You can totally get into the gaming discussions by lurking around the Current Generation Gaming boards (which includes B/W and HG/SS) as well as the General Pokemon Gaming board (which includes the Advanced Generation, RBY and GSC). ^_^ We also have other discussion topics like the anime, manga, and even the TCG, if that interests you. :)

I'm glad you found the Tutorials section pretty useful. I hope you enjoy it here as well. ^_^ Read the community rules if you haven't done so...and contact myself or Hiidoran if you have any questions. See ya around and have fuuun :3

Back