• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey

UDC

[insertusertitlehere]
    Years
    Hi there. I'm new to the pokécommunity forums. Just wanted to discuss pokemon with all you knowledgable individuals.

OminousMix

"Show me whatcha got."
    Years
    Hello there UDC~!

Welcome abboard the pokecommunity forums. I see you're in to Pokemon?
    Obvious is obvious xD Well if you need any help, i can awlays try and help you when i'm on. But these days random stuff popped up so i may not be on that much. Also...Nice user title. :D

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    ......and you've come to the right place! Welcome aboard, some guy on the internet! (hence your usertitle xD). So, tell us...what part of Pokemon interests you? Maybe you're interested in the games, or you must be an anime junkie, or you collect trading cards? There's literally a lot of things to do here! The choices are endless. ^_^ Also, there are other board that might be of interest, like technology, the entertainment world, and art!

You'll so-totally like it here! Before you jump into all the fun, you may need to read the rules, if you haven't done so. If you have any questions forum-wise, Hiidoran and I are always around to answer them. And have a great time here! :) See ya around. :3

UDC

[insertusertitlehere]
    Years
    I'm interested in both the TCG and games. But really, i'm more of a card person ^_^
    Thanks for the advice too!

Back