• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey!

varineur

ᓚᘏᗢ
    Years
    Hi! I'm FrostDragon492. I just joined here, and wanted to say hi to everyone else! I'm currently trying to make a FireRed ROM hack, and hopefully I can find new tools to help me with it here!

RivalGator

I hate them all.
    Years
    Hello, it's really nice to meet you!
    I wish I knew how to make hacks, everyone is doing it! Haha. I just enjoy playing them. Enjoy your time here and make a lot of friends, they will help you and give you excellent advice.

olih

Who says you can't go home?
    Years
    Hey Frost! Yup, you'll like it here. If you want help on your hack, or just want to talk about/generally be with other hackers, take a look at the Emulation forum.

Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2012
    Like Olih said, if you are interested in rom hacking, check out the emulation forum.

I know that making a hack isn't an easy task by any means. Good luck with learning what you need to, locating your tools, and getting a team. I guarantee that PC has the tools you need, and if it doesn't, then it has people that could help point you in the right direction.

I hope to see you around, enjoying your time at PC!

Chaaaaaaaaaaaaaaao! :)

Avishka

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Nov 13, 2019
    Hey FrostDragon492 and welcome to PC
    Since you're looking for ROM hacking tools, you should take a visit to the Emulation section of the forums. The section has a large Toolbox board , and you can pretty much find everything you may need into succeeding your hack! ^_^
    Be sure you've read Rules. If you need anything like to talk or be friends or have questions. Feel free to ask away! Have fun here and I'll see ya!

The Author

The Hero of Knothole Glade
    Years
    You'll find plenty of tools in the toolbox thread in the Emulation section. I've found a lot there. I'm working on a FireRed hack, and there are a lot of other hackers at PC, so you'll fit in just great!

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2021
    Hi! I'm FrostDragon492. I just joined here, and wanted to say hi to everyone else! I'm currently trying to make a FireRed ROM hack, and hopefully I can find new tools to help me with it here!

Welcome to the forums, huh? I think you're going to fit well in here, huh? Just like anyone else - we're a community, after all! :D

Oh, and another hacker! Seems like PC has an endless supply of hackers! Now, I'd like to see some sort of group project, huh? maybe you'll end up getting some new friends and experience doing that? Hahahaha!

Have fun around the forums!

Back