• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey!

Raizhu

the end
Years
    • Seen Feb 19, 2012
    Welcome to the forums, stranger. :p Enjoy your stay, and thanks for the referral. ^^

Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Nov 5, 2011
    Hi TheCapsFan; hope you'll like here,I'm in BMGf too,so maybe you can hit me a VM later ^_^
    Either here or there I'll be pleased to help you ^_^

Last edited by a moderator:

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2021
    Hey guys of the forum. I'm TheCapsFan, and I came from BMGf.

...That's pretty much it.

I see that you're here now! I wonder whether you'll be chatting a lot in the chat thread here, too? I do hope that you'll have fun anyway around PC. See ya later!

Years
    • Seen Nov 2, 2011
    Hi Caps fan, welcome to the blog. Why not tell us about your most proud moment as a pokemon enthusiast?

TheCapsFan

Threat To Survival
    Years
  • Well, I haven't had many. But catching my shiny Joltik in Black was pretty exciting. And beating my friend Max in Pearl on this one snowy day; we got sent home early and we were waiting to be picked up. Elementary school memories~

Back