• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

hey :)

Years
    Hmmmm i have no idea what to say so ill just say i few things about myself. Well one im 17 and im a brony whos a big fan of pokemon i would have to say charmander and its evolutions are my favorite pokemon and i attempt to play all of the pokemon games out there and you can just call me dashie its my nickname and i enjoy it and as you can tell by my name rainbow dash is my favorite pony and also before i go i have to say my favorite pokemon game so far has to be pokemon sienna its an amazing hack.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    As a pegasister myself, I have the utmost right to present you this as a welcome.

Well, welcome! xD We have a few bronies and pegasisters here. I had a online friend that just went to Bronycon this last weekend. I heard it was a huge blast. :D PC does have its very own MLP fan club at the Other Clubs section, so you'll get to meet other bronies as well. :D

Rainbow Dash is a cool pony btw. :D I'm more of a Rarity, but RD is so awesome. :D

Have a wonderful time here btw! Stay awesome and PM me if you need any help. :D

Mystical Mermaid

Resident Mermaid
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Jul 22, 2012
    As Megan said, Welcome Welcome Welcome! I'm a Pegasister as well, and it's always glad to meet a fellow MLP and Pokemon fan. I hope you enjoy your time here at PC. :D

Back