• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey!

Years
    • Age 31
    • US
    • Seen Dec 4, 2013
    I'm Laura, and obviously, I'm new here. :P I've loved Pokemon since it first came out, but I've only been able to play the games in about the last year and a half since I never had any consoles. So even though I've collected cards and watched the anime for years, my first game was Black 2! Now I've got X as well, and I really love it. ^-^

Quinn

Shall we get down to business?
    Years
  • Hello Laura, i am Quinn nice to meet you, I'm also a big fan of TCG and absoul is one of my favorite pokemon! the anime is great also and i really like the manga due to the way they battle! hope you enjoy X the game is really cool just Tell me in ya need any thing in that game to i would be happy to trade/battle with you!

Mumzy

Pokemon Raiser
    Years
  • Hi! I'm new to the forums too. Well, now is a good time to start playing Pokemon considering the big renovations they have made.
    Welcome!

Shayla1312

Compeating in the PPC.
    Years
    • Seen Apr 5, 2014
    good for you! especially because you have X, I only have soul silver, have fun XD

Years
    • Age 31
    • US
    • Seen Dec 4, 2013
    Haha thanks! You have fun with your Soul Silver, sometimes you just can't beat the oldies. :D

Years
  • Glad you finally got to play Pokemon! <33 Black 2 was pretty good to start with as well, it was one of my favorites.. Pokemon games in general are really great. Glad you're liking X as well. Welcome to the forum, Laura. :D

How has the forum been treating you so far? I see you've made a few posts since creating your introduction so that really makes me happy; keep at it for the best experience, all right? Have you played the older Pokemon games, by the way? :o I'm not sure if you backtracked to play what you've missed or if you've just tried the newer games.

Either way, hope you have an absolutely amazing time here. Give the staff a call if you need help - we're glad to assist you anytime. Cheers!

Years
    • Age 31
    • US
    • Seen Dec 4, 2013
    I really like the forums! They're easy to navigate and everyone is really nice. :) I haven't played any of the older games yet, but I'd like to someday! Thanks!

Back