• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey

lokowoko

Pokebreeder
Years
    • UK
    • Seen Jul 11, 2014
    Hey, i'm lucas (or loko)
    I'm 19 (human years)
    i'm from the UK (sorry, no crumpets)
    i breed pokemon for IV's (i suck at shiny breeding)
    i usually will be up to helping other people (evolving their pokemon through via trade, or just trading the pokemon that i don't need (4IV-5IV pokemon usually what i'm breeding at the time))
    other than that i'm about as sociable as a rock (that's drilled to the ground)
    ...(...)

Last edited:
    Years
  • Breeding is way fun - I love dabbling in that post-game, especially in X/Y. Must've spent at least 100 hours breeding in my X version by now. xD;; Welcome to PC, Lucas! Good to meet you.

Glad to hear you're happy to help, lots of people here do need it so poke around the Trade Corner as well as other areas of the forum depending on what you're interested in. This is a huge community so there certainly isn't a shortage of things to do.

Enjoy your time, yes? <3 Poke a staff member if you need anything at all during your stay.

Back