• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey

Dark Penguin

[Insert text here]
Years
  • sup i'm christopher. i found this website while searching thru all the old websites my cuz (who gave me this crappy laptop) had visited, and since i like Pokemon, i decided to check it out. I then found out that he was a member and had a few usernames (mew9, blitz, and cmatz - he stole that from me - its my bball nickname [he always takes it so im forced to use cmatz0]). But neways this place looks pretty sweet (btw, im 15) and i hope to have fun here. hope this is better than the other forums i've been to, and by the looks of it, it looks pretty friendly and well moderated (all the other forums i've been a mod on have been really out of control). And if u want to no a liitle bout me, i'm kinda short (nearly 16 and only 5'9") and i play bball (and am really good - i play point guard for my all boys [unfortunately] prep high school) and i like video games and my fav 'mon is Sandslash (my cuz introduced me to him, and i really like him). However, i also like Kabutops. finally, i am single (my gf broke up wit me cuz i bout her a 5 dollar bracelet w/ fake diamonds, claiming that they were real and i also used the poem she wrote me as a coaster [guys, NEVER do either of those things, trust me]).

SilverBlaze09

Christian American
    Years
  • *grins* I have tips for ya:

1. Please try to use good grammar/spelling, otherwise you might unintentionally insult somebody who didn't understand a word you said, but think they do.
    2. Read the rules. Or the Mods/SMods/Admins'll get ya.
    3. No need to give us your age, it shows on the post.
    4. Have fun. Or beware the rabid man-eating chickens!

There. Oh, and welcome to PC. I like Kabutops, but I prefer Scyther, it just looks mean. And that speed is nasty. SB

Lucid

welcome to PC, just follow the rules and have fun XD

Ninja Retsu

P u r e
    Years
  • cmatz0 said:
    sup i'm christopher. i found this website while searching thru all the old websites my cuz (who gave me this crappy laptop) had visited, and since i like Pokemon, i decided to check it out. I then found out that he was a member and had a few usernames (mew9, blitz, and cmatz - he stole that from me - its my bball nickname [he always takes it so im forced to use cmatz0]). But neways this place looks pretty sweet (btw, im 15) and i hope to have fun here. hope this is better than the other forums i've been to, and by the looks of it, it looks pretty friendly and well moderated (all the other forums i've been a mod on have been really out of control). And if u want to no a liitle bout me, i'm kinda short (nearly 16 and only 5'9") and i play bball (and am really good - i play point guard for my all boys [unfortunately] prep high school) and i like video games and my fav 'mon is Sandslash (my cuz introduced me to him, and i really like him). However, i also like Kabutops. finally, i am single (my gf broke up wit me cuz i bout her a 5 dollar bracelet w/ fake diamonds, claiming that they were real and i also used the poem she wrote me as a coaster [guys, NEVER do either of those things, trust me]).
    Hello. Welcome to PokeCommunity. My name is Blue Jasmine. If you need help or have any questions,feel free to ask me. I will try my best to help you. Please follow the rules and read the FAQ. I hope you will have a lot of friends,have fun and have a great time.

Years
  • Hi Chris Have fun here and just follow the rules and just do waht you do in forums also if you wanna be friends just pm me

ash_misty4ever

We should be lovers....
    Years
  • Hey Chris, welcome to PC! I too play basketball, and I just had select tryout on Sunday! I used to play point guard, but now I'm a forward! Enough about me! I hope you have a great time here at PC, if you have any questions, or want to talk, please PM me! Oh, btw, I am ash_misty4ever! ;) have fun!

pika2000

Millennium Mouse
    Years
    • Seen Aug 23, 2006
    uuuh, nice introduction :)
    It's good to see your here.
    Have fun and try to find many new friends^^

Dark Penguin

[Insert text here]
    Years
  • thanz every1 (i feel so warm and fuzzy inside!). i think this place will be a lot of fun, and seems like much better managed than the other ones i've been to. i have tryouts for a spring/summer bball league comin up (wish me luck), and btw ash_misty, isn't that kinda a big transition - from point guard to foreward? i could nvr be a foreward (thou i ould post up, im not to great at outjumping 7 foot guys).

Asura Nirosuki

Shes a good person~
    Years
    • Seen Nov 12, 2014
    That is a really great welcome^^.Hi please enjoy your stay here & read rules if you are in need of a friend just call^^.

Natsuki

.bluefang.
    Years
  • Welcome to The PokeCommunity Chris! ^.~ Awwwwwws, cousins can be a pain at times. Especially the younger ones. XD Well, I'm Kelsey, it's nice to meet you. =3 Please check out the rules and whatever and have a great time! ^_____^

~Kelsey

Back