• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey!

SketchWorld

Beyond the darkest depths of death lies eternal li
Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2018
    Hi i'm SketchWorld

i'm kinda brief when talking or posting

i've been a pokemon fan almost my entire life, i've played almost every game on the series (platinum being my favorite)

my hobbies include drawing (im not very good as you can see but i've been improving a lot lately), listening to music and obviously videogames (mostly RPG's)

my favorite pokemon are Ampharos (obviously), Ferraligatr and Seviper

Last edited:
    Years
  • Hi there and welcome to pokecommunity,. I hope you'll enjoy here. It's nice to see someone having interest in drawing (maybe you can have great time in Art's Forums).

Years
  • Welcome to the community! I have to say that you are a better sketch artist than I ohohoho! Don't worry, I'm sure you'll have a small art cult following you around here in no time! Welcome to the community and I hope we can be friends!

Back