• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey

Abby

#freecoffee
Years
  • Hello there! Always nice to see a new face around here^^ Anything interesting you want to share about yourself?

C Formica

The Aura Awakens
    Years
  • Hello Supreme, nice to see you here.

Art is pretty fun isn't it, I'm not a good one myself, but I love to doodle. Why don't you check out the art and design parts of the forum, I'm sure you'll enjoy it. What experience do you have with Pokemon? What is your favorite Pokemon Game? (Don't say Pokemon Go lol)

Anyways, enjoy your time here, PM me if you require any assistance. Have a good rest of your day!

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Seems like you've first joined around 2008? So I think this is a welcome back! Welcome back to the forums; it's nice to meet you! Hopefully you will get to hang on to your account this time! Anywho, we've got a ton of things to do here, and you're most welcome to check them out! I wish you all the best, and I hope you have a good evening!

Back