• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey

Drummershuff

Ultimate Blargification
    Years
    Hi there.

Welcome to PokeCommunity.
    I'm sure that you will have a great time here. We are all a friendly bunch. XD
    If you want to be friends just send me a PM.
    Please do check out the rules, help the forum be a nicer place to be. Hoping to see you around the place.

By the way, The rules are on the Nava Bar at the top of the forum.

whiteabsol

~Forgotten~
    Years
    Kannichiwa ^_^ I hope you enjoy it here at PokéCommunity. Don't be afraid to PM me if want to be freinds or need any help.

Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2008
    Celia said:
    Welcome to PC, DarriN! ...Hm... DarriN... Cool name! I hope you enjoy yourself here! If you want a friend, please PM me!
    Thanks, DarriN is my REAL second name ;)

Velsper

Kaikishoku ~♥
    Years
    Hellow there! A warm welcome to you!

I sincerely hope you enjoy your time here!

See ya!

Sleepless Shadows

~I'm am back YAY ^^;~
    Years
    Hey watz up hope you enjoy your time here i'm Sleepless shadows and if you need any help or a banner just call me/PM me...hehe
    XD cya! ^^;

Greta

♡C u t e n e s s♡
    Years
    ~Hello and welcome to PC, X3. Like the others said, read the rules, post a lot, DON'T doublepost and PM me anytime if you need something or just want to be friends :3

Years
    Hello! Your name sounds cool :3
    Anyway, I hope you have a wonderful time at PC, no matter how long you deciede to stay. :3

Back