• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey

Years
    • Seen Dec 15, 2006
    Hey.
    As you can see I like Pikachu's. I found this forum by someone, I only know there YouTube account name but not this forum username. I joined because I love Pokemon lol. I heard someone called Zel(?) made a Pokemon Shiny Gold version. Erm, if you dont mind could you give me the link to wherever you download it. Thanks and cool place here ;)

Years
    • Seen Dec 15, 2006
    It says error and some message comes up saying my account is not valid and im not allowed to edit other peoples post.
    Anyway - thanks for the welcome(?)

rekt

tentarape
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen May 3, 2011
    hey there, welcome to PC

have a good stay

._.

Years
    It says error and some message comes up saying my account is not valid and im not allowed to edit other peoples post.
    Anyway - thanks for the welcome(?)

Make sure you account is validated -- you should have gotten a link to your e-mail. If you have that e-mail, click the link they give you and your problem is sloved. If you didn't get an e-mail, PM an admin/staff administrator, they should validate your account for you. ^^

Anyway, welcome to PC. ^^ I hope you have a good time~

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Hurray for Pikachu. ^^
    That thing has always been my favorite. x3

Anyhoo, Welcome to PokeCommunity!
    Hope you like it here.

Good luck getting ahold of Shiny Gold!

Years
    • Seen Aug 17, 2009
    Welcome to the PC!
    hope you have a great time here ^^
    I <3 your user name! Pikachu's my favorite!
    PM me if you'd like to be friends.

~catch ya later~ :2:

Back