• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

heya everyone!

qtbow

Bow enthusiast
    Years
    • Seen Jun 3, 2023
    Hi everyone, I'm Luca. And i finally got around to making an account on this site!

I've actually like to lurk here a lot despite not having an account bc I like checking out the hacks and fan games. speaking of which ive kinda officially joined here bc of an hack *laughs*

Hahaha sounds like a good chunk of other members. I joined originally for older ROM hacks like Shiny Gold, Brown, and Prism.. but years later got addicted and here I am. :'p That might be you after a while! Either way the fangames here are absolutely amazing and I'm happy to hear you like them. Our members work really hard to publish games for others to play.

Welcome to PC, Luca, and hope you'll settle in easily during your stay. Feel free to message me if you have any questions at all. ^^

Back