• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Intro] Heya! Nice to Meet You All

Years
    • Seen Dec 29, 2021
    Heya everyone! I'm new to the community, and I figured I should introduce myself. I've been playing Pokemon since gen 4, and to say I've been hooked since then would be more than accurate. As my less than original name implies, I'm a monotype trainer through and through, and I'm hoping to be able to 'master' the Fairy type some day.

I'm always up for a good battle, and I'm no stranger to story building and roleplaying either. If anyone wants to chat or play, feel free to let me know!

That's about all I can think of to say, but I'm glad to be here and looking forward to getting to know fellow fans of the series.

DrWho42

ka kaw
    Years
    • they/them
    • Seen yesterday
    hello and welcome! what's your favourite fairie-type pokemon?

Years
    Heya everyone! I'm new to the community, and I figured I should introduce myself. I've been playing Pokemon since gen 4, and to say I've been hooked since then would be more than accurate. As my less than original name implies, I'm a monotype trainer through and through, and I'm hoping to be able to 'master' the Fairy type some day.

I'm always up for a good battle, and I'm no stranger to story building and roleplaying either. If anyone wants to chat or play, feel free to let me know!

That's about all I can think of to say, but I'm glad to be here and looking forward to getting to know fellow fans of the series.

Hello! =D

You should definitely check out the Roleplay sections on here then =3

Fairy is one of my favorite types =D
    Since your aiming to 'master' the fairy type, what would your team be if you were in a Pokemon League as the Champion? =)

Years
    • Seen Dec 29, 2021
    Funnily enough, I've already figured out what I think would be my ideal Fairy team if I were to become a champion. Those being a Ruby Cream Alcremie with gigantamax factor, Sylveon, Shiinotic, Galarian Rapidash, Togekiss, and Mawile. A powerful yet dazzling team geared to take the league by storm!

Thanks for the heads up on the roleplay section, I'll definitely take a look ^^

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Omg hi!! Welcome to PC!
    Heya! Nice to Meet You All

I am the resident M&G Moderator Sylveon! It's so awesome to have more Fairy type lovers like myself here on the forums! Fairy is the best type, after all!

You should come down to The Clubhouse where I run a club that's all things Fairy type! Great place to go if you're looking to master the art of the fae.

Lastly, don't forget about our Showdown Server if you're looking for some good Monotype competitive fights.

Just don't try to catch me!

Back