• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Heya

Se-Mi_WolFox

Legendary Trainer
    Years
    Hey, I'm Se-Mi Wolfox, I'm a ROM Hacker and Maplestory MMV Maker, and I'm also a Pokemon and Sonic the Hedgehog fan ^^

Zero°

Mirai Nikki
    Years
    Nother ROM Hacker, cool. I like Maple story and Sonic. My Favorite game is Sonic Aventure 2. ALOT of people will say this but...
    Have fun, stay active, and don't forget to read the rules so you'll stay out of trouble!

Anyways, I'm also a ROM hacker. You can always catch me in some random posts anywhere on PC. If you have any questions, don't be afraid to ask.

~Zero

Cid

Years
    Hey WolFox. You're pretty skilled for a new member. Of course, that's a good thing.

Welcome to PC. Just read the rules (the FAQ might help, too), stay active and have fun.

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Hi I'm xxxLatiasxxx my real name is Kristen I'm 17 years old I like to write stories about Latios and Latias well anyway welcome to PC.

Fire Eagle

The Pokemon Legend
    Years
    Welcome Se-Mi Wolfox, welcome to P.C. I hope you enjoy your stay here. Please follow the rules and do the FAQ thing if you have questions. I'm happy that you're a ROM hacker, we have a lot of those around the ROM section. Pokemon and Sonic the Hedgehog are two of the best shows ever.

Back