• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Intro] Heyo, new here

Sheeer

Blissfully Mystic
Years
    • She/Her
    • Seen May 10, 2022
    Hello, you can call me Sheeer. Been a Pokemon fan for about a decade now, and it's become one of my biggest obsessions

Thanks to Scarlet and Violet's reveal, I've been itching to discuss Pokemon more, and stuff like r/Pokemon aren't quite cutting it for me. So uhhh might as well try out here.

Anywho, really excited to be a part of this community

Years
  • Hello!

Since you have a cat mon as your avatar.... are you hoping Sprigatito will stay quadruped? =3
    Do you like Psychic types, or did you just pic Meowstic because it's a cat mon ?

Sheeer

Blissfully Mystic
    Years
    • She/Her
    • Seen May 10, 2022
    Hello!

Since you have a cat mon as your avatar.... are you hoping Sprigatito will stay quadruped? =3
    Do you like Psychic types, or did you just pic Meowstic because it's a cat mon ?

Thanks for the greeting.

I don't care too much about what Sprigatito evolves into, bipedal or quardruped, as long as the design itself is tight

Psychic types are cool. Not necessarily my favorite type but it does have some standout Mon, like Meowstic :).

But yeah, cats are probably my favorite animal, even if i'm not keen on a lot of the cat mon (that's a topic for another day). That being said, Meowstic I love. Great designs for both the male and female versions and I think they strike the perfect balance of being both cool and cute.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Thanks for the greeting.

I don't care too much about what Sprigatito evolves into, bipedal or quardruped, as long as the design itself is tight

Psychic types are cool. Not necessarily my favorite type but it does have some standout Mon, like Meowstic :).

But yeah, cats are probably my favorite animal, even if i'm not keen on a lot of the cat mon (that's a topic for another day). That being said, Meowstic I love. Great designs for both the male and female versions and I think they strike the perfect balance of being both cool and cute.
    Hii welcome to PC, fellow cat lover! I have two cats at home and I love pokemon like Skitty, Flareon and even Vulpix who all have some cat like qualities ^^ Meowstic are cute too, in an elegant way yeah.

What are your favorite pokemon games so far?

Sheeer

Blissfully Mystic
    Years
    • She/Her
    • Seen May 10, 2022
    Hii welcome to PC, fellow cat lover! I have two cats at home and I love pokemon like Skitty, Flareon and even Vulpix who all have some cat like qualities ^^ Meowstic are cute too, in an elegant way yeah.

What are your favorite pokemon games so far?

Stereotypical answer, but the gen V games are pretty tight. HGSS were pretty dang great too.

And before you ask, still haven't played PLA, lol

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Stereotypical answer, but the gen V games are pretty tight. HGSS were pretty dang great too.

And before you ask, still haven't played PLA, lol

Haha me neighter! But I'm a weird being who don't own a Switch nor do I plan to own one. So I'm stuck in ye olden generations :3 Can still talk about and enjoy the new generations though!

But are you planning to get PLA? ^^ I've heard a LOT of good things about it.

Sheeer

Blissfully Mystic
    Years
    • She/Her
    • Seen May 10, 2022
    Haha me neighter! But I'm a weird being who don't own a Switch nor do I plan to own one. So I'm stuck in ye olden generations :3 Can still talk about and enjoy the new generations though!

But are you planning to get PLA? ^^ I've heard a LOT of good things about it.
    Idk, Money's tight

For now, ScaVi's my main priority, but if it loses me, I may consider PLA

PLA does look pretty good though

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Hey there Sheeer! Have you been able to navigate around the forums okay so far? :)

So what sort of things do you like about the games? Do you do any breeding or shiny hunting, etc?

Back