• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Heyo...

Rift

Let's Venture Onward!
    Years
    Yes TeNk please stop insulting us and our friends you jerk OR WE'LL BAN YOU'R FREAKIN IP!!! AND IM GONNA GLADLY STAND UP FOR MY FRIENDS!!!

Last edited:

Soph

Chasing Arcanine with a spoon XD
    Years
    i know, what is this, officail spammers month or something? we just get spammer after spammer!

Phantom Angel

aka Dark Heaven
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen May 30, 2004
    Sapphire Latios said:
    Yes TeNk please stop insulting us and our friends you jerk OR WE'LL BAN YOU'R FREAKIN IP!!! AND IM GONNA GLADLY STAND UP FOR MY FRIENDS!!!
    Scott...that is real spirit of C4!*happy cry*
    Let's get out those creep!

A.K.A Sturm

Rift

Let's Venture Onward!
    Years
    Ya! iv noticed Austin but why did ya change your username? we should start a thread about how we should prevent loser spammers like that from coming back and causing more chaos!

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
    Marisa said:
    Hi there, I'm Marisa. ^^ I'm 15 years old and I'm very sexy XD

My favorite video games, aside from Pok?mon, are:

1. Anything from the Mega Man series (MM3, & MMBN are my favorites ^^)

2. Anything Legend of Zelda (A looong time ago, there WAS no Master Sword... instead, we had the WHITE Sword ^^)

3. Kingdom Hearts (I don't care what you think of Riku or Ansem, because SORA IS MAD SEXY.)

4. anything Mario (Especially SMB3)

5. Excitebike (The old NES one.)

6. Sailor Moon: Another Story

7. Savage (I'm not very good, though XD)

...and some others.

My favorite anime include:

1. Astro Boy ("Tetsuwan Atom" in Japan. There were actually three different Astroboy series, each a few decades apart, and I enjoy watching all three. ^^)

2. Digimon (All series)

3. Rockman.EXE/Mega Man: NT Warrior (My question is, where the CRAP did they get the name NT Warrior?! It's BATTLE NETWORK, ShoPro! Play the games before you dub the show...)

4. the Rockman/Megaman OVAs (Muaha! Ninja Wily!)

5. Cowboy Bebop

6. Excel Saga

7. Card Captor Sakura

8. Sailor Moon

9. Sonic X (S! O! N! I! C! GO!!)

10. Shaman King (Yomigaaareeeteee...)

I enjoy attending conventions, and I plan on going to Otakon and A-Kon next year. If anyone wants to start a cosplay group, let me know, and I'll see what I can do. =3
    Hi.

Welcome and please enjoy your stay.

Marisa

XD Oh goodness, look what I started. Don't I feel special?

Don't think an argument like this will turn me off to the forum, it happens everywhere. I remember an incident at RockmanEXE Online not long ago...

...but that's not important.

I'm so glad you're all happy to have me here =3 Doozo yoroshiku!

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    Welcome to Pokemon Community! XD I like to watch people cosplay~ XD I'm sure that we'll get together just great. n_n I'm Miyu-chan. Nice to meet you. n_n

Years
    Wow weird.... that was weird really weird lousy bad guy who keeps coming back with a new name you BBBBBBBBAAAADDDDDD!!!! REALLY BAD BAD BAD BAD YEP BAD!!! whoops forgot to say welcome to pc hope you have a nice time here.
    :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Back