• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Heyyo!

Tux

Years
    • Seen Mar 24, 2011
    Hrmmmmm PokeCommunity eh? I guess I could make a visit to this place any place that is a fan of Pokemon is a place for me to visit ^^

The name is Tux (same with my trainer name xD) although I did try for my regular forum name Zanji......but it was already taken lol

Anyways Im new here ^^ glad to meet ya and hopefully will have plenty of friendly and good trades, and eventually battles :p

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • Hi Tux, welcome to PC! We've got lots of stuff here as you can see, and tons of friendly people and awesome discussions~ Hope I see you posting around! (Be sure to take a peek at the rules, too- most are pretty common sense, but it's still a good thing!)

Back