• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

heyyyy....

Turn-it

Coordinator/Elite Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Dec 4, 2012
    When I first saw your username i immediately thought Pokemon Mystery Dungeon! lol poor little azurill! Anyway, Welcome to PC! I'm also a lover of psychic types. I like pokemon who hit hard and fast! My favorite region hmm...might be kanto as well....or maybe johto! lol Hope you enjoy your stay! :D

Years
    Hi there and welcome to PC! Alakazam is a nice favourite, and Kanto is a really good region as well. My favourite will always be Pikachu though. :P You must be a Psychic fan.. there are a lot of other fans like that here so you should enjoy yourself easily if you find them. :P Anyways hope you enjoy yourself, hope you like it here, and hope to see you around! :)

Years
    Um, Hello! Brand new member here! :D

My Fave pokemon is Alakazam and my favorite region is Kanto!

Hi, might I just call you Hypno for short?

Welcome to our community, where fellow Pokemon Trainers are awaiting you as you set off on your adventure around PC.

You love Kanto, Alakazam and Psychic-types?

I love Psychic-type Pokemon, they have good stats and learn some good moves.

I'm not really a Kanto fan, I'm more of a Unova girl.

Take a look around the forum and see where your talent lies, hopefully you might make some friends.

Contact someone with a bold blue name if you have issues. They are the moderators, the guardians of our forum's individual boards.

- Hikari10

Back