• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Heyyyyy :D

Years
    • Seen Mar 4, 2013
    Hey you guys. My names Adam and I created an account a while ago but never got to much into it but now I decided to do something :) I've been playing pokemon games since i was a little kid (16 now) and now I'm really into hacking and editing games. I Don't really like editing the advanced generation games or beyond but I really like editing the older ones like Gen 1&2 :)

I'm currently working on an untitled Pokemon Gold hack. I'll I've done so far is replace shuckle with the gen 5 pokemon Emolga. The point of the hack I'm working on is to just take pokemon from different generations and put them into gold. The only problem is I'm quite a bad hex editor. I would love some help learning how to edit learnsets via hex or even better, If someone knows of a program haha. And I'll also need to learn how to edit pokedex entries. Anyway, thanks PokeCommunity :)

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    The 1st & 2nd generation of games were the best, as a classic gamer, I still enjoy them today, and I wish I still had my Game Boy just so I can play those games again.

Anyways...welcome (back) aboard, Adam! I'm glad to see you've decided to use your PC account again and become an active member of this amazing community. :3 So, I see you're here for ROM hacking, right? Well, if you're not aware, PC has an extensive ROM hacking section. You can gather the tools you need, ask questions about hacking, and even play other members' hacks already made! I'm sure you'll find the answers you need over there.

I wish you the best of luck in your current hack. Just remember to take a re-read at the rules and the FAQ, they've changed since you last came on here. And I'm always around if you have any questions... ok? Have fun, man! I'll see ya around! :3

Back