• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Heyyyyy

minajeh

bad *****
Years
    • Seen Aug 24, 2011
    what's up?

so i'm new to pokecommunity but not to pokemon forums in general (i was a member of serebii for awhile until it got super annoying). Me and my friend joined to make new friends but she's joining later I think :)

I love Nicki Minaj and music in general. pokemon was my ish a few years back & my fave is Granbull.

I have one question though... Can we use GIF avatars here?

Last edited by a moderator:

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • ...I wish that I can have this moment 4 life...4 life...4 life! /I love this song so much. ^_^

Well, enough of my singing (I stink at singing lol), welcome aboard to the PokeCommunity! I'm glad you're here. Here at PC we're quite friendly, and it's a place where you can make the best of friends, all because we have something in common: Pokemon! We love Pokemon sooo much. ^_^ And your friend is joining here? That's awesome! Great to hear and can't wait to welcome her as well. ^_^

To answer your question, YES! You can have a .gif avatar, but it must meet the recommended file size/width-height limit. My recommendation is to upload it via a photo-sharing site and upload your gif avatar via URL.

If you're having trouble, or simply you have some questions, ask me or any other staff member here! We're here to help. Before jumping in, be sure to read the rules and the FAQ, and see ya around! Have fuuuuun :)

minajeh

bad *****
    Years
    • Seen Aug 24, 2011
    ...I wish that I can have this moment 4 life...4 life...4 life! /I love this song so much. ^_^

Well, enough of my singing (I stink at singing lol), welcome aboard to the PokeCommunity! I'm glad you're here. Here at PC we're quite friendly, and it's a place where you can make the best of friends, all because we have something in common: Pokemon! We love Pokemon sooo much. ^_^ And your friend is joining here? That's awesome! Great to hear and can't wait to welcome her as well. ^_^

To answer your question, YES! You can have a .gif avatar, but it must meet the recommended file size/width-height limit. My recommendation is to upload it via a photo-sharing site and upload your gif avatar via URL.

If you're having trouble, or simply you have some questions, ask me or any other staff member here! We're here to help. Before jumping in, be sure to read the rules and the FAQ, and see ya around! Have fuuuuun :)

Okay! Thanks for saying hi :D

Years
    • Seen Feb 28, 2012
    Hi! I love it here <3 It's so cool, and you can even make fanfictions! Anyway, enjoy your stay!

Back