• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

HG/SS Help Thread

Mujahid

Sir Froakie is impressed.
Years
  • just a quik question....where/ when can i get a heart scale and do i have to keep getting them for the move learner guy to keep teaching my pokemon moves?....thanks for the help...

One way is by smasing rocks....however i would suggest wait for a luvdisc swamr and steal those heart scales using thief...and yeah u have to keep giving them to hi for every move u re learn

WiiMann

I gots Heart Gold!! ^_^
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 29, 2012
    For quite some time I've been thinking "Will I be able to trade Gen V Pokemon to my HG/SS?" and now i'm curious of what others think about this. I mean they just came out with HG/SS and so soon they come out with a new generation. Any opinions?

Years
  • I have a question. Does pidgetto not know wing attack? I've been waiting for it to learn wing attack? My pidgetto is at lvl 31. Also I just found another heart scale using rock smash in the rock tunnel. I don't know what to do with my heart scale. I've tried to give it to Mr. Pokemon on Cherroygrove city and he's not accepting it. Does anyone know what to do with this heart scale? I would like some answers please. Thanks.

Eeohnex

Illuminate
    Years
  • If I don't catch the roaming Legendary Pokémon and faint them, will I be able to catch them later in the game? Or are they are gone forever? I heard somewhere that you can catch them if you re-battle the Elite Four again, just wanting to be sure.

Last edited:
    Years
  • I did everything else in the kanto. The only places I haven't gone is pewter city, Viridian City, pallet town and cinnabar Island. I do not know what to do next. I'm currently stuck. Can anyone help me? Thanks. I met pidgey at level 15. lol. I should've meet him in level 5. I'll catch pidgey again in the morning and retrain him.

If I don't catch the roaming Legendary Pokémon and faint them, will I be able to catch them later in the game? Or they are gone forever? I heard somewhere that you can catch them if you re-battle the Elite Four, just wanting to be sure.

You can rebattle the elite four for fun. I do it in the in yellow version long time ago.

Last edited:

Christopher

Hear Me Roar
    Years
  • you have to wake up snorlax go through diglett cave to pewter than battle the rest of the leaders Brock,Blaine then Blue then on to mt.Silver to battle red he's high leveled though

@Eeohnex I know Suicune will return to the burned tower if you K.O it then rebattle the E4 but I do not know about the roamers I think you are out of luck

Last edited:

shookie

Often scatters things.
    Years
  • The roamers will respawn in their starting location after you beat the Elite Four, assuming you fainted them the first time you saw them. If you catch them, they won't reappear.

Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2014
    Suicune.

Ok, I saw it at Burned Tower, Cianwood City, outside Mt. Mortar, as well as Vermilion City and Route 14. Misty's also back at the Gym. So why is Suicune not at Route 25 even after all that? HELP!!!!!!!!!!! and fast!

Eeohnex

Illuminate
    Years
  • Suicune.

Ok, I saw it at Burned Tower, Cianwood City, outside Mt. Mortar, as well as Vermilion City and Route 14. Misty's also back at the Gym. So why is Suicune not at Route 25 even after all that? HELP!!!!!!!!!!! and fast!
    Suicune is finally seen on Route 25 after Misty has returned back to her gym, next to Bill's House. If not, then check the Burnt Tower after you have defeated the Elite Four.

Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2014
    Suicune is finally seen on Route 25 after Misty has returned back to her gym, next to Bill's House. If not, then check the Burnt Tower after you have defeated the Elite Four.

Well, thanks, but I asked why is it not there, even after I saw it everywhere else and cut Misty's date short. Do I need all eight Kanto Badges? Do I need to beat Misty? What?

Also, keep in mind I haven't even battled Suicune yet.

Eeohnex

Illuminate
    Years
  • Well, thanks, but I asked why is it not there, even after I saw it everywhere else and cut Misty's date short. Do I need all eight Kanto Badges? Do I need to beat Misty? What?

Also, keep in mind I haven't even battled Suicune yet.
    If I'm right, you need to beat Misty first, then do the power plant quest if you haven't done it.

MrsNorrington

Lady Loki
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Fl
    • Seen Aug 20, 2014
    How do we get backdrops? When I go to the Global Terminal, I look at the Dress Up pictures that people post and I see all sorts of different backdrops...I have tons of backdrops in Diamond version...but I only have like 3 in SoulSilver...is it even possible to get more? Thanks

Last edited:

Volroc

The Unpredictability Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2015
    How do we get backdrops? When I go to the Global Terminal, I look at the Dress Up pictures that people post and I see all sorts of different backdrops...I have tons of backdrops in Diamond version...but I only have like 3 in SoulSilver...is it even possible to get more? Thanks
    this has the info on all the backdrops you can get mate ^_^ happy huntin!

https://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Backdrops

Back